lunes, 2 de septiembre de 2019

A walk in the park


While photographing engagement photos my main goal is to capture their true interactions and their true essence. 
I always ask couples what they like to do together,  and while we are shooting I try to read how they express love to each other,  from shy to playful, fun or romantic each couple has their own style.
While choosing a location to shoot, I always suggest a venue that is significant, that they visit regularly, or where they share a hobby in common.  My direction is easy...I prefer to do candid shots, from simply holding hands, to making out or simply making You look at each others eyes,  anything that feels natural.

Shooting at a venue that is significant for the couple is a good way to create great memories for the years to come and also a fun way to practice for your Wedding photos.

Elizabeth and Brian have just recently moved to San Diego, and one of the things that have made them feel at home is walking their fur babies at Balboa Park which is only a few blocks away from their new apartment. 

I had such a lovely time shooting with this couple this past weekend,
this venue has so many cute romantic corners, we shoot in many doorways, garden areas and walkways that the park has to offer... follow my advice to wake up early and shoot before the place gets too crowded.

What would be your perfect location for engagement photos? I know mine would definitely be after a good surfing session with bae!










No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario