martes, 15 de enero de 2019

Krystal and Noel


If I had to choose one word to describe why I love so much taking Wedding photos in Sayulita, it would be really easy for me to say
COLORS!!!!
Look at this incredible Wedding, in my FAVORITE place @frente AL PUNTO Beach Club
I LOVE EVERYTHING about this Wedding, words are not enough to fit on a description on how much fun, joy, love we shared this day 
Forever grateful to be part of such beautiful moments
Thank You to Krystal and Noel for picking me as their photographer!
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @ fugadeluz
https://fugadeluz.com/blog.html

VENDORS LIST:
Mobiliario: @mobva.mobiliario @uniquerentalspv Banquete: @plushcatering Locación: @frentealpunto Flores: @flor_mimo Coordinación: @denisefeliu













































No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario